The Public Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Public Domain

ABANDON ALL COPYRIGHTS ALL YE WHO ENTER HERE.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roland Howard

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rv. Xen
Admin
Rv. Xen

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Character sheet
Name: Bat-Maloy
Hit Points:
Roland Howard Left_bar_bleue20/20Roland Howard Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

Roland Howard Empty
PostSubject: Roland Howard   Roland Howard Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 5:46 pm

"My name is Roland Howard. About ten hours ago, a group of musically-inclined individuals calling themselves the Cleveland Used kidnapped my lover and fellow psychic combatant, Ophelia Jesus. They must know something about our connections to the Slambero Corporation, specifically the genetic soldiers program codenamed S.P.O.R.E.S. (Super Persons Organizing Resistance in Every Sense). Who the Used are and by whom they are employed is still a conundrum, but I intend to use all of my enhanced Cha-Cha to retrieve Ophelia from their clutches and flay those bastards alive.
I was selected by the Slambero Corporation when I turned twenty-three years of age because of my unique ability to recall every episode of the action/sci-fi/drama The Adventures of Colt Lugar, P.I. instantly. Growing up, good ol’ Colt taught me everything from building dimentional time jumpers using toothpicks and gin to making a damn fine martini. Everything with gin, it seemed to become my life motto, to become me. I was a raging alcoholic, making a fool of myself at relatives’ weddings and funerals. Everyone I knew was either getting married or dying, but why not me, it wasn’t fair!
I found help in the shape of a voluptuous transexual, Ophelia Jesus. She had tits that stuck a near ten inches from her chest and a beard so long she had to part it around those massive orbs. She read my mind instantly and awoke my own psychic powers, eradicating the need for booze and my fear of trannies. We were unstoppable. Slambero knew this, of course, that’s why we were sent on this blasted mission, curse them. If Slambero had a mother, I’d slap her for creating such a beast. But that’s beside the matter. Ophelia is gone, in someone else’s dirty mits. Those fiends will pay."

That's what i have so far with him... more soon will follow...

Roland Howard Roland_Howard_by_rvxen
Back to top Go down
http://rvxen.deviantart.com
facekickery
DUMP-DIVER
facekickery

Number of posts : 8

Character sheet
Name: Super Masko Man
Hit Points:
Roland Howard Left_bar_bleue100/100Roland Howard Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Roland Howard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roland Howard   Roland Howard Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 2:23 pm

Holy crap that is awesome. Great job on it, man.
Back to top Go down
Rv. Xen
Admin
Rv. Xen

Number of posts : 44

Character sheet
Name: Bat-Maloy
Hit Points:
Roland Howard Left_bar_bleue20/20Roland Howard Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

Roland Howard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roland Howard   Roland Howard Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 3:09 pm

Next UP: Ophelia Jesus, Psychic Bearded Woman Secret Agent!

Roland Howard Ophelia_Jesus_by_rvxen
Back to top Go down
http://rvxen.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

Roland Howard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roland Howard   Roland Howard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roland Howard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Public Domain :: Public Domain Forums General :: Public Domain Characters-
Jump to: