The Public Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Public Domain

ABANDON ALL COPYRIGHTS ALL YE WHO ENTER HERE.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who knows THE GRAND SCHEME?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rv. Xen
Admin
Rv. Xen

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Character sheet
Name: Bat-Maloy
Hit Points:
Who knows THE GRAND SCHEME? Left_bar_bleue20/20Who knows THE GRAND SCHEME? Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

Who knows THE GRAND SCHEME? Empty
PostSubject: Who knows THE GRAND SCHEME?   Who knows THE GRAND SCHEME? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 4:28 pm

Part of the idea i had about The PUBLIC DOMAIN was not only create a community of artist and writers and role-players, but to create a collective universe for all the 'DUMPED' characters, places, and stories to exist. Within THE GRAND SCHEME OF THINGS, I hope to work with the community to organize the events that take place in the role-playing with the coherant and incoherant stories into a expansive continuity.

Why would i take on such an insane task?

Because i think it would be fun to have a structure to all of the stuff we get. This way we can have the characters gain personal legends, worlds changing and growing, and new stories created specifically for The PUBLIC DOMAIN. Plus drawing maps and coming up with family trees and timelines is like totally cool!

As of now, only the admins have access to all of this as we try to orchestrate THE GRAND SCHEME OF THINGS but later we may appoint chronologists to keep track of The PUBLIC DOMAIN's records and history.

Keep checking back as we hopefully update often!

Rv. Xen
Back to top Go down
http://rvxen.deviantart.com
-Unknown_User-
Flotsam-Friend
-Unknown_User-

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Who knows THE GRAND SCHEME? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who knows THE GRAND SCHEME?   Who knows THE GRAND SCHEME? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 10:58 pm

Chronologists.
That's the best idea ever.
Back to top Go down

Who knows THE GRAND SCHEME?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Public Domain :: Chronicles :: THE GRAND SCHEME OF THINGS-
Jump to: